30 Millions Euro for Eto'o are a JOKE or an INSULT ?

30 Millions Euro for Eto'o are a JOKE or an INSULT ?

I guess you all heard that the russian club 'Anzhi Makhachkala has offered Inter 30 millions euro for Samuel Eto'o, offering in the same time a 20 million per year to Eto'o for 4 years, meaning a net wage of 80 millions.

But who the h*ll are Anzhi Makhachkala ?

This club founded in 1991 :D doesn't come from Moscow like some say, but from the Republic of Dagestan - a MUSLIM republic at north of Turkey, neighbours to the war troubled Chechnya.

217710984.gif

In 2001-2002 the team could not play the game at home ground because of fears from the battle in neighbouring country Chechnya.

The club has a stadium of 11.600 seats :cod probabibly all the grown up population of the city interested in football.

The owner of this club from January 2001 is Suleyman Abusaidovich Kerimov, no. 136 in Forbes Richest Man of the world with a fortune of 5.5 Billion $.

Besides business, he is wrestler fan :D. Kerimov currently serves as Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Russian Wrestling Federation. He has served in this position since the board was created in 2006

It's intersting to see that between September 2010 - February 2011, he could buy anything in the world, all his assets being frozen due to a legal dispute over a russian hotel from Moscow.

------------

Besides the grandfather Roberto Carlos Eto could play alongside great athletes like :

Diego Tardelli
Abdulahi Isah Eliakwu (Ex Inter :D)

and yes : Yuri Zhirkov (an Abramovich puppet sold back to Russia, after failure to impress in the Premier League).

I don't think ETO'O will go to this club, but what is important is taking in consideration that PALERMO sold a player who has not proved much to the world for 40 million,

seeing INTER selling one of the best strikers in the world for 75% of PASTORE looks like :

A. A BAD JOKE ?
B. AN INSULT ?

OVERALL PAY ATTENTION : BUYING SAMUEL ETO'O WOULD EQUAL LIKE WINNING 3 CHAMPION LEAGUES FOR THIS FILTHY RUSSIAN AND HIS ZERO FOTBALL CLUB ! HENCE 30 MILLIONS IS WHAT ? WHAT ?

NAH. MORATTI SHOULD BE CRAZY TO SELL ETO'O FOR 30 MILLIONS TO THESE RUSSIANS.

If Eto'o would like to go, what amount would ask from the russians ?

I think that since he's 30, his right value can be 40 millions

anyway, we had him like a GIFT in the Ibra deal....

it's better to sell him than Sneijder: Eto'o is older and you can find more similar forwards...

players like Sneijder are very rare

if Eto'o goes, for sure I will miss his mentality: he is a WINNER!! :champions::inter:

wow...english section?
that's amazing
By the way I think it's a joke..he's one of the best strikers in the world..what kind of bid is that?

ammazza oh...mister brown me fa n'handjob

You know what? Just the fact that Eto'o's manager today said that he found an agreement with Anzhi makes me think for a minute... if Eto'o didn't consider moving to Anzhi, the whole deal would have been over within a minute. But obvioulsy Eto'o is seriously thinking of moving there, he repeatedly insisted that he wants "the last big final contract" of his career. And since he can't get this big contract from us (Moratti rightly refused to prolong his current contract), Eto'o needs to look elsewhere. As grateful I am for this exceptional striker, I can't understand why he's seeking more money...

After all, if he is thinking about such an offer, we must take this opportunity and sell him - at a reasonable and "interesting" price, just like Moratti said tonight.

Sky says 18 mil. not 30. :ghigno:

You have to consider he is 30 and his yearly wage is 10 mil. (gross 20). For the reminding 3 years of his contract Inter should spend 60 mil.

Let's say their offer should be between 40 and 50 mil. + 60 mil. saved it's 100+ mil.

If we have to sacrifice someone then it should be him because it's the last possibility to get some serious money from his transfer.

BTW Who can blame him if he signs for them. He will earn more money in those 4 years then so far in his career.

I guess you all heard that the russian club 'Anzhi Makhachkala has offered Inter 30 millions euro for Samuel Eto'o, offering in the same time a 20 million per year to Eto'o for 4 years, meaning a net wage of 80 millions.

But who the h*ll are Anzhi Makhachkala ?

This club founded in 1991 :D doesn't come from Moscow like some say, but from the Republic of Dagestan - a MUSLIM republic at north of Turkey, neighbours to the war troubled Chechnya.

http://imgf.tw/217710984.gif

In 2001-2002 the team could not play the game at home ground because of fears from the battle in neighbouring country Chechnya.

The club has a stadium of 11.600 seats :cod probabibly all the grown up population of the city interested in football.

The owner of this club from January 2001 is Suleyman Abusaidovich Kerimov, no. 136 in Forbes Richest Man of the world with a fortune of 5.5 Billion $.

Besides business, he is wrestler fan :D. Kerimov currently serves as Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Russian Wrestling Federation. He has served in this position since the board was created in 2006

It's intersting to see that between September 2010 - February 2011, he could buy anything in the world, all his assets being frozen due to a legal dispute over a russian hotel from Moscow.

------------

Besides the grandfather Roberto Carlos Eto could play alongside great athletes like :

Diego Tardelli
Abdulahi Isah Eliakwu (Ex Inter :D)

and yes : Yuri Zhirkov (an Abramovich puppet sold back to Russia, after failure to impress in the Premier League).

I don't think ETO'O will go to this club, but what is important is taking in consideration that PALERMO sold a player who has not proved much to the world for 40 million,

seeing INTER selling one of the best strikers in the world for 75% of PASTORE looks like :

A. A BAD JOKE ?
B. AN INSULT ?

OVERALL PAY ATTENTION : BUYING SAMUEL ETO'O WOULD EQUAL LIKE WINNING 3 CHAMPION LEAGUES FOR THIS FILTHY RUSSIAN AND HIS ZERO FOTBALL CLUB ! HENCE 30 MILLIONS IS WHAT ? WHAT ?

NAH. MORATTI SHOULD BE CRAZY TO SELL ETO'O FOR 30 MILLIONS TO THESE RUSSIANS.

If Eto'o would like to go, what amount would ask from the russians ?

Why do you laugh?:strano wrestling is an olympic sport and probably the most popular sport in caucasian countries.....

Alto