30 Millions Euro for Eto'o are a JOKE or an INSULT ?

Not only because they are genuinely honest but think with all the press on Inter, Moratti is not going to take money in black, not now !!!!!

The only thing behind the scene is :

1. Moratti and Paolilo despair to sell,

2.low or none business and negotiations skills see

2.1 the statements by Moratti The 30 million offered by the Russian are enough :D (if you say the money are enough, nobody is going to pay you a cent more!!! even more the russian boss ordered the russian negotiation team to obtain thus a discount, of course, otherwise what was him paying them fore, since Moratti said yes from the first question )

2.2 and Paolilo statement "We are going to sell Eto'o without any doubt (whatever discount it takes)"

3. and no balls to smash the russian to the ground when they were bulling us for 5 million year when they have payed 14 million for a Dzsudsak Hungarian player this year.

1. I seriously doubt. They can get loan from the bank and sell next year. It woudn't interfere with FFP.

2. In these little less then 20 years Moratti has never undersold his top players ... Ronaldo 45 mil., Ibra 70 ... Even if they wanted to go to the specific club without searching for the best bidder.

2.1. Moratti never mentioned 30 mil.

2.2. As I could remember Paolilo was never quoted on Bloomberg news.

3. Moratti didn't want to sell Maicon to Real last year for 20-25 mil. they offered. He wanted at least 30.

Ancient in fact Ivan exaggerated a bit. But what he writes is in part true. Paolillo is always speaking, nobody knows exactly what his function in our club is. In every case he really said that Eto’o would be sold. This was no more than a confirmation about what Sneijder said some weeks ago: “Inter will sell me, because they need the money. I want to remain in Milan but obviously they need the cash”. So what were we thinking? Hmm… We need the money, and if we sell Eto’o, we will keep Sneijder hold. And that was also what the Russian crew thought. They knew that we need money. So when they heard that their first bid (30mln) was ok, they realized that probably we are in serious financial problems, and that we will accept also 25 millions. And so they went on.

Sneijder should not have spoken, but also Paolillo is a fucking cunt. He is not a manager in my eyes; probably other clubs don’t take him seriously too. I think that in this whole situation Moratti didn’t make a mistake. Probably he spoke to Branca and Paolillo and said: “Guys we need money. We have to sell a star because we need at least 20mln. Make your best!” And so they went on.

Do you remember 2 years ago when all media in Italy were talking about 10-20 mil. + Eto'o per Ibra?

If Barcelona didn't write down all the details about transfer on their website no one would know the real figures.

I guess you all heard that the russian club 'Anzhi Makhachkala has offered Inter 30 millions euro for Samuel Eto'o, offering in the same time a 20 million per year to Eto'o for 4 years, meaning a net wage of 80 millions.

But who the h*ll are Anzhi Makhachkala ?

This club founded in 1991 :D doesn't come from Moscow like some say, but from the Republic of Dagestan - a MUSLIM republic at north of Turkey, neighbours to the war troubled Chechnya.

http://imgf.tw/217710984.gif

In 2001-2002 the team could not play the game at home ground because of fears from the battle in neighbouring country Chechnya.

The club has a stadium of 11.600 seats :cod probabibly all the grown up population of the city interested in football.

The owner of this club from January 2001 is Suleyman Abusaidovich Kerimov, no. 136 in Forbes Richest Man of the world with a fortune of 5.5 Billion $.

Besides business, he is wrestler fan :D. Kerimov currently serves as Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Russian Wrestling Federation. He has served in this position since the board was created in 2006

It's intersting to see that between September 2010 - February 2011, he could buy anything in the world, all his assets being frozen due to a legal dispute over a russian hotel from Moscow.

------------

Besides the grandfather Roberto Carlos Eto could play alongside great athletes like :

Diego Tardelli
Abdulahi Isah Eliakwu (Ex Inter :D)

and yes : Yuri Zhirkov (an Abramovich puppet sold back to Russia, after failure to impress in the Premier League).

I don't think ETO'O will go to this club, but what is important is taking in consideration that PALERMO sold a player who has not proved much to the world for 40 million,

seeing INTER selling one of the best strikers in the world for 75% of PASTORE looks like :

A. A BAD JOKE ?
B. AN INSULT ?

OVERALL PAY ATTENTION : BUYING SAMUEL ETO'O WOULD EQUAL LIKE WINNING 3 CHAMPION LEAGUES FOR THIS FILTHY RUSSIAN AND HIS ZERO FOTBALL CLUB ! HENCE 30 MILLIONS IS WHAT ? WHAT ?

NAH. MORATTI SHOULD BE CRAZY TO SELL ETO'O FOR 30 MILLIONS TO THESE RUSSIANS.

If Eto'o would like to go, what amount would ask from the russians ?

moratti and company wrong about this operation.. eto'h 20 milion for year and to inter 25 milion for the sell??? is amazing.......

Il looks as close to official as it can :

25 millions + 2 mil bonus, depending on Eto's results.

Just to say these things:

-Pastore was sold for 40 millions
-Chelsea just paid Mata more than we got on selling Samuel Eto'o
-Napoli wants 26 millions for Lavezzi

We gave Eto on charity.

Eto'o makes 11 milion a year, he's 31 years old. We did the right thing selling him, with the money gained and the savings on his wage, we could buy 2 good (young) players

Alto