30 Millions Euro for Eto'o are a JOKE or an INSULT ?

I'd sell him for 30 million. He is thirty years old now, it is our last opportunity to sell him at such a price. We did not sell Maicon and Milito when we could have made a mint, and they flopped badly the following season. Hindsight is always 20/20, but you can find great strikers on the market.

30 million for Eto'o?

how about a

C- a & b

Branca should tell them 40 million or
Jeremy%20Piven%20-%20Get%20the%20Fuck%20Out.gif

20 million a year!!! that is ridiculous amount of money what is the world coming to lately?

This could also spark the interest of PSG or Man City,I
m sure PSG could fork out 40 + million for a champion like Eto'o when they just spend 40 + on pastore :facepalm::facepalm:
I'm sure Eto'o would prefer to play in France than anizhi machalalala or whatever they're called.

I can't imagine inter without Eto'o but if we can get at least 40 million for a 30 year old striker I wouldn't blame moratti if he accepts it,we wont get an offer like that again.Not to mention Eto'o wants his contract to be extended and even a pay rise when he already earns 10 million.Keeping wesley who is younger and earns less is financially more feasible than keeping eto'o who is older,earns double than what wesley earns and who wants a contract extension.

I will miss Eto'o very much,a true champion but unfortunately we are broke and we can't just say no to a 40 million offer right now :dep

This is also the perfect time to convince those russians to take champions like pandev,milito,muntari etc.
I don't know maybe something like buy 1 get 1 for free;buy eto'o for 40 million get muntari in a gift basket for free;buy milito get pandev for half the price.I don't know I'm not a sporting director but all I know is Branca should use this opportunity wisely.

30 millions of euro is a good deal if we considere the age of the player, with those money we can replace him with another one more young and strong enough for our attack. It will be sad if Eto'o will gonna leave us, but i prefer him instead of Sneijder for sure.

what im really concerned its our midfield area, we must absolutely change , with at least 2 young top player, if we want be on the step with other big team.

Objectively 30 mil is serious cash - I mean: we are talking 30 million euros for a (great, mind you) player who can play 2-3 more years, tops, at a high level. That said, you're right: if fucking Pastore cost 40, Eto'o should be worth more than the entire GNP of Dagestan. Which, come to think of it, is probably less than 30 million euros :ghigno:
Still, I hope we keep him, coz if we deal him away, who* the hell do we bring in instead?

*Yeah, I know: the purists are going to come down on my ass yelling "It's whom". Well, fuck them :D

Alto