30 Millions Euro for Eto'o are a JOKE or an INSULT ?

I can't believe it... 2009 we sold Ibra, 2010 Balotelli and 2011 Sneijder and Eto'o. This just because we are in need of money. How should we go on? Are we really a big team if we have every year to sell our best players just to survive financially? :dep

30 mln are e joke, and if Etoo accept this offer in my eyes he loses a lot of personality...

Pazzo_7

Titolare
  Bannato
I can't believe it... 2009 we sold Ibra, 2010 Balotelli and 2011 Sneijder and Eto'o. This just because we are in need of money. How should we go on? Are we really a big team if we have every year to sell our best players just to survive financially? :dep

30 mln are e joke, and if Etoo accept this offer in my eyes he loses a lot of personality...

Eto'o accepts 80 mln in four years, this the offer for him :ghigno:
He does not care of the rest :ghigno:

Eto'o accepts 80 mln in four years, this the offer for him :ghigno:
He does not care of the rest :ghigno:

of course he doesn't care about the rest. But which interest is he following when he transfer to Russia in this strange team? What will he say in front of camera? "I believe in project" like all the other stupid players who go to Manchester City?

Players are like prostitutes, they follow only the money. And if Etoo will go to Russia (and end his career with 30 years!!) he is losing all the respect I have for him... He gets 8 milions from us... is this not enough? If not, you know where the door is. Fuck youself and goodbye :ciao :ciao

Alto