Andrea Stramaccioni

It can have four meanings:

1) Stramaccioni isn't powerful enough to ask for bigger names so Moratti won't spend much
2) Stramaccioni has shown that new players are not as bad as many thought so Moratti doesn't have to spend lots of money and change whole squad.
3) It can mean that Moratti was prepared to spend lots of money too, which is by itself great news. :dente
4) Cambiasso and Zanetti are still spectacular and they can play for many years. :ghigno:

He meant #2

It can have four meanings:

1) Stramaccioni isn't powerful enough to ask for bigger names so Moratti won't spend much
2) Stramaccioni has shown that new players are not as bad as many thought so Moratti doesn't have to spend lots of money and change whole squad.
3) It can mean that Moratti was prepared to spend lots of money too, which is by itself great news. :dente
4) Cambiasso and Zanetti are still spectacular and they can play for many years. :ghigno:

:cod at number 4 good one :ghigno:

either way the coach should have a say in the transfer market,this time they should support the coach and get him what he needs for his style of play not like the way they behaved with previous coaches and for gods sake give him at least 2 years, I hope Andrea stramaccioni becomes our own sir alex fergusen :sbav cuz I'm sick of us changing coaches every few months :dep

Lavezzi would be a great addition to the squad,it sounds too good to be true,can you imagine lavezzi,wesley,ricky behind milito :drool worthy stuff: but since I have zero faith in branca and MM anymore so I'm not going to let myself get excited by the lavezzi reports :(

well I think our midfield is set for next year if we get coutinho and mariga back,I absolutely love our midfield now,Guarin is an excellent addition to our midfield,great player,obi,ricky,poli,cambiasso,deki,wesley we're good in that department.Its the defense and forward department MM needs to focus on.Considering the way Stramaccioni likes us to play we;re going to need faster defenders,winger and we need a striker.Forlan is useless he should leave,pazzini don't know what happened to him but he's a decent backup I suppose,basically milito is the only inform striker we have what are we supposed to do if milito drops form? :all we need a striker.

2-3 quality players should be enough for now to make the squad competitive for next season,if we're going to participate in EL we should go in the competition to win.It would be a great opportunity for Stramaccioni and the younger players to gain more experience and exposure without the champions league pressure.

well I think our midfield is set for next year if we get coutinho and mariga back,I absolutely love our midfield now,Guarin is an excellent addition to our midfield,great player,obi,ricky,poli,cambiasso,deki,wesley we're good in that department.Its the defense and forward department MM needs to focus on.Considering the way Stramaccioni likes us to play we;re going to need faster defenders,winger and we need a striker.Forlan is useless he should leave,pazzini don't know what happened to him but he's a decent backup I suppose,basically milito is the only inform striker we have what are we supposed to do if milito drops form? :all we need a striker.

2-3 quality players should be enough for now to make the squad competitive for next season,if we're going to participate in EL we should go in the competition to win.It would be a great opportunity for Stramaccioni and the younger players to gain more experience and exposure without the champions league pressure.

I roughly agree with your point..but I guess we'll have a good panel of midfielder only whether our coach succeds in make Sneijder and Alvarez crucial part of our game..

Might they play as playmaker?? this is a tough question whose answer can significantly affect our summer strategies and budgets

Strama deffinetly deserves a good chance to coach, but first and foremost he needs a good squad to back up his work. A coach can't produce a miracles on his own, no matter the name. Whether it's Cuper, or Jose or Ferguson or whoever he is.

I think that is what we all should wish Strama. To have a good backing from Massimo, naming, the good reinforcements.

Alto