Andrea Stramaccioni

Andrea Stramaccioni

2012-03-27T161904Z_1965234976_GM1E83S015A01_RTRMADP_3_SOCCER-ITALY.JPG

Inter President Massimo Moratti has confirmed that Andrea Stramaccioni will remain as Coach for the 2012-13 season.

The 36-year-old was only given the job in late March after he was promoted from the Primavera set-up to replace Claudio Ranieri.

It was thought that the youngster would only stay in charge for the remainder of the season, but Moratti seems to have been convinced by a resurgence in results.

“I will confirm Stramaccioni,” he told Sky Sport Italia outside of his offices in Milan this morning. “He proved his experience in a derby that really delighted me.”

funny-gifs-sometimes-you-just-gotta-dance.gif

"the team isn't as bad as people thought,it will save me alot in the market?!!!!:all

hopefully he didn't really mean it cuz if he did then god help us and god help stramaccioni :facepalm:

"the team isn't as bad as people thought,it will save me alot in the market?!!!!:all

hopefully he didn't really mean it cuz if he did then god help us and god help stramaccioni :facepalm:

I have serious doubts about the veridicity of those words..
For instance I read 'em here before anywhere else...and the guys was obviously kidding.

Now from the guy kidding to the intellectual prostitutes making a case out of it the step is short, you know I'm saying:D:D

It can have four meanings:

1) Stramaccioni isn't powerful enough to ask for bigger names so Moratti won't spend much
2) Stramaccioni has shown that new players are not as bad as many thought so Moratti doesn't have to spend lots of money and change whole squad.
3) It can mean that Moratti was prepared to spend lots of money too, which is by itself great news. :dente
4) Cambiasso and Zanetti are still spectacular and they can play for many years. :ghigno:

It can have four meanings:

1) Stramaccioni isn't powerful enough to ask for bigger names so Moratti won't spend much
2) Stramaccioni has shown that new players are not as bad as many thought so Moratti doesn't have to spend lots of money and change whole squad.
3) It can mean that Moratti was prepared to spend lots of money too, which is by itself great news. :dente
4) Cambiasso and Zanetti are still spectacular and they can play for many years. :ghigno:

5) Moratti is a troll :ghigno:

Alto