Apart from FC Inter, do you cheer for another team?

I don't like this thread and i will tell you why... I think if somebody is a passionate fan of a team, he can't be fan of another team of the same sport at the same time. In Italy we call it "doppiofedismo" - and i don't like people like this. Once i was writing with a user here in interfans... She was from Lecce and we discussed exactly about this. She told me that she was Lecce and Inter fan :all So i asked her who she would support if Inter plays against Lecce. Firstly she said that it would not mather who would win the game... But after a while she admitted that she would be for Lecce. Consequently i told her that she is in fact a Lecce-Fan and has only sympathy for Inter... She didn't understand (stupid doppifedisti :ghigno:) and said in the end that she would hope that Inter will loose next match against Lecce, just because she wants me sad :nonso So, how stupid is this? I know Inter and Lecce are from same country... But how do you know if one day Inter will play in an european competition against your team?
Now for answering the question: For me does only Inter exist, i hate all swiss teams :D

Totally agree with you
Posted via Mobile Device

i don't have one specific team but sometimes i find myself cheering for certain teams through a period of time

hector cuper's valencia for example

also the arsenal of vieira, henry, pires, ljumberg, bergkamp ect. I didn't really support them, but when inter wern't involved i used to wish they would win in europe because they were just amazing to watch

Alto