Goodbye Eto'o! Grazie!!!

Extraordinary striker, probably the all-time best African player, role model professional, his contribution to our legendary treble has been immense but let's not glorify him. If we compare him to pieces of shit like Vieri and Ronaldo he will appear the most loyal player ever but I find it awkward that he's even taking into account the offer from an unknown crappy Russian team founded 10 years ago. If we stays I will be happy, if he leaves I won't shed a tear.

Extraordinary striker, probably the all-time best African player, role model professional, his contribution to our legendary treble has been immense but let's not glorify him. If we compare him to pieces of shit like Vieri and Ronaldo he will appear the most loyal player ever but I find it awkward that he's even taking into account the offer from an unknown crappy Russian team founded 10 years ago. If we stays I will be happy, if he leaves I won't shed a tear.

Well said! You shouldn't just post this - you should etch it in stone, it's required reading :D :giusto

Oups, didn't notice it was the english section! Anyway, what I meant to say was that I yet miss him..I'd rather keep him with us with no great buys instead of selling him and buy some shitty players...

Fills my hearth with sadness havin' to watch him go.
Perhaps we'll have a better team this year coming but I don't think we'll see a better man and bigger champion any time soon :dep:dep

Alto