Infamous article about Calciopoli on goal.com International

winnipeg

Fuoriclasse
  Bannato
Follow Kris Voakes twit,,,,,,on ,this brown noser is the faggot that wrote it ,
do a 140 words on 27 tweets ,and use all 39 pages ;)
i'm going to tweet the dickhead ;)

winnipeg

Fuoriclasse
  Bannato
i sent this letter to the editor ,we'll see what happens

i sent this letter to the editor ,we'll see what happens

To whom it may concern ;
I find this article very misleading and ill informing.This article by Kris Voaks has written is off course ,your facts are untrue ,and you've negletect to state moggio and giuvvenzz involvement in corruption ,and what they have been charged and accused of.. moggio has been sentenced 5 years + 4 months + 4 months = 68 months to which he has served no jail time, corruption, referee intimidation ,phone bribes ,your editor should read the B"S that you write before you send it to print .Tuttosport writes these kind of articles ,astounded that such a website like GOAL.COM would write such misinformation .,I trust that you will give this matter attention and look forward to your response ......
regards : V.S

To whom it may concern ;
I find this article very misleading and ill informing.This article by Kris Voaks has written is off course ,your facts are untrue ,and you've negletect to state moggio and giuvvenzz involvement in corruption ,and what they have been charged and accused of.. moggio has been sentenced 5 years + 4 months + 4 months = 68 months to which he has served no jail time, corruption, referee intimidation ,phone bribes ,your editor should read the B"S that you write before you send it to print .Tuttosport writes these kind of articles ,astounded that such a website like GOAL.COM would write such misinformation .,I trust that you will give this matter attention and look forward to your response ......
regards : V.S

:giusto

I like it that you called them "giuvvenzz" :cod

Alto