Inter has a clear future strategy ?

Inter has a clear future strategy ?

Great clubs are buying great players, they say.We are in some financial distress, i know. Are we apparently are destined in the next years to sell every player who has some market appeal ? Can we do something to change this trend at least for the future ? Like :

1.Stop paying large wages to reserve players ?

How can we do that ? Can we accept as Inter fans some transitional years where we clean the club financial positions by selling important players and concentrating on youth ?

2. Improve our marketing ? How can we do that ?

I propose launching Inter stores in at least 10 italian cities and in at least 5-7 European Capitals. Having an Inter Store in each european county would be awesome, as it would help develop the number of Inter fans for the future.

I for example, if i want to buy an Inter shir, or an Inter brand watch, i have to pay double it's price as the cost of international delivery is higher than the price of the Inter shirt or watch it's self.

3.Buy small clubs outside Italy in some lower championships or even in the lower Italian leagues, where to develop young Inter players right ?

Just as of today, Barcelona has announced the opening of a La Masia Club in my country- Romania, at Hunedoara. :dep

English link for Barcelona opening a football academy in Romania : GOOGLE ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF THE NEWS

Can we do something like this in other countries ? Argentina for example ?

4. What will be the year when Internazionale wil have it's own football stadium ?

5. What will be the first Inter grown player to reach football greatness in our own shirt ?

6. Will a year come when Internazionale will help Inter Fans Communities, like Interfans.org for example at least at adverstising level ? Would it be so hard to have an Interfans banner on Inter.it ? Why are they not helping Inter fans community ?

7. Will it be so hard to publish some Inter fans editorials on Inter.it on an Interfans corner on the official website ? I guess having Interisti.org writting two words each day on Inter.it would be a laugh. At least like this we could repeal with some class press attacks no ? :D

2. Improve our marketing ? How can we do that ?

4. What will be the year when Internazionale wil have it's own football stadium ?

I guess, when it comes to our future strategy, these two points you mentioned are of vital importance. In order to succeed in the future, we will have to operate more like a modern corporation and enterprise, rather than a family business we are right now.

With Mourintho, I saw some encouraging steps forward concerning our brand marketing and concerning commercial value. We toured the US, we were present in many TV stations, we cooperated with new television formats in UK, we had more visibilty in this sector. After him, we kind of relaxed and went back to the "roots" (not to mention our Trentino pre-season).

We have to improve our club on every level in commercial and marketing activity. This includes press, PR, sales, shops, Inter store, Inter channel - it continues to ticket pricing, sponsorships, commercial cooperations.... just every aspect of a commercial value chain a modern company would have to sustain. But sometimes I have the feeling that Moratti family just isn't willing to make that extra steps forward in creating that kind of modern and global football club.

On the stadium, we are highly dependant on the goodwill of politics.. but that's a general problem of Serie A, not exclusively ours.

woNd3R

Turnover
  Bannato
I was actually thinking of giving an ironic answer since you were speaking about the future.

At the moment there is no future.

That's because if we start loosing again the revenues from merchandising are going to decrease dramatically. None wants a t-shirt from some looser team which sells their best players in order to buy some shit ones. True story.

I was actually thinking of giving an ironic answer since you were speaking about the future.

At the moment there is no future.

That's because if we start loosing again the revenues from merchandising are going to decrease dramatically. None wants a t-shirt from some looser team which sells their best players in order to buy some shit ones. True story.

Well, think about Liverpool for example. What have they won recently? Nothing. Sold even Torres to Chelsea. And still, Asian people for example are going crazy for Liverpool stuff, as we have recently seen... so one part of commercial success is linked with the success on the pitch. But another part of commercial success is based on building upon your tradition and your winning history. Don't forget, we won everything in Europe just a year ago... but we were not able to extract commercial success out of that. That's called mismanagement.

woNd3R

Turnover
  Bannato
Well, think about Liverpool for example. What have they won recently? Nothing. Sold even Torres to Chelsea. And still, Asian people for example are going crazy for Liverpool stuff, as we have recently seen... so one part of commercial success is linked with the success on the pitch. But another part of commercial success is based on building upon your tradition and your winning history. Don't forget, we won everything in Europe just a year ago... but we were not able to extract commercial success out of that. That's called mismanagement.

The difference in administration between Liverpool and Inter is actually huge.

I don't think that Liverpool managers accept the sale of counterfeited merchandise outside their stadium or their training pitch. I don't think that Liverpool managers close their stores during summer in order to open them at winter, if they remember to do it.

They sold Torres they bought Carroll and Suarez. We are selling Sneijder for Kucka and Palacio? Honestly it's not the same thing.

You speak about tradition and winning history. That's true, in Italy we have a winning history and nowadays we have more fans than ever. But in Europe dear, that's another story.... Liverpool is considered one of the best teams in the world not because of it's recent history but because it has always been one of the top clubs around. Inter before the triplete was considered a mediocre club since the last Champions was won 45 years before.

The rumor is that Moratti's sister Bedy wants to manage Inter stores and he can't avoid it. If that is the truth then it's better not to have them at all then running them on mediocre level.

The only thing that functions well on global level is Inter Campus. At least it looks like that.

Generally, I think Moratti wants to leave the club in 1-2 years and let it to his son without debts and the only way to do it is to sell top players because there is no other way to do it in the short term. Building the new stadium and increasing income from merchandise and advertisements are long term processes.

In my opinion Gasperini was not hired just because he was without coaching job. They wanted someone technically and tactically prepared to evaluate younger players. To build foundations for a new team. Leonardo was obviously not adequate person for a job to say the least. After all Moratti encouraged him to accept the job at PSG.

I don't think that Liverpool managers accept the sale of counterfeited merchandise outside their stadium or their training pitch. I don't think that Liverpool managers close their stores during summer in order to open them at winter, if they remember to do it.

That is perfect example how bad thing are. Imagine someone selling cracked Windows in front of Microsoft offices in Redmond. I don't know is that generally problem in Italy or just simple ignorance by Inter.

:giusto

The rumor is that Moratti's sister Bedy wants to manage Inter stores and he can't avoid it. If that is the truth then it's better not to have them at all then running them on mediocre level.

The only thing that functions well on global level is Inter Campus. At least it looks like that.

Generally, I think Moratti wants to leave the club in 1-2 years and let it to his son without debts and the only way to do it is to sell top players because there is no other way to do it in the short term. Building the new stadium and increasing income from merchandise and advertisements are long term processes.

In my opinion Gasperini was not hired just because he was without coaching job. They wanted someone technically and tactically prepared to evaluate younger players. To build foundations for a new team. Leonardo was obviously not adequate person for a job to say the least. After all Moratti encouraged him to accept the job at PSG.

That is perfect example how bad thing are. Imagine someone selling cracked Windows in front of Microsoft offices in Redmond. I don't know is that generally problem in Italy or just simple ignorance by Inter.

I think Gasperini was only hired because there was no other option! Everyone refused, or signed with another club for more money. Gasperini was free and cheap.

For me there is no sign of a future strategy. Maybe Moratti is really thinking of selling the club.

Alto