Inter has a clear future strategy ?

First of all, apologise for my bad english :D
In my opinion they do have one.
But it envisages a deep cut of salary budget and a huge decrease in transfer spending.
I think the main goal is to accumulate money for key investments that can't be no longer deferred.
The next 1/2 years will probably be time for a lead out from an "italian" approach to a more "european" and economically well-balanced one.
This strategy comes from very far, it also has very good technical premises (even Gasperini is a good choice), but we have to accept it with their consequences because in the short run it may appear as a reduction: in this respect, one thing to say is that the "public" strategy taken by the club is everything but fair to the fans.

ndb80

Campione
  Supporter
The difference in administration between Liverpool and Inter is actually huge.

I don't think that Liverpool managers accept the sale of counterfeited merchandise outside their stadium or their training pitch. I don't think that Liverpool managers close their stores during summer in order to open them at winter, if they remember to do it.
They sold Torres they bought Carroll and Suarez. We are selling Sneijder for Kucka and Palacio? Honestly it's not the same thing.

You speak about tradition and winning history. That's true, in Italy we have a winning history and nowadays we have more fans than ever. But in Europe dear, that's another story.... Liverpool is considered one of the best teams in the world not because of it's recent history but because it has always been one of the top clubs around. Inter before the triplete was considered a mediocre club since the last Champions was won 45 years before.

All true BUT... LFC fans are not faced with paying over 100 euro for a shirt with name and patches like we have to...for some reason in the UK premiership tops cost around 45GBP with name number patches ...

All true BUT... LFC fans are not faced with paying over 100 euro for a shirt with name and patches like we have to...for some reason in the UK premiership tops cost around 45GBP with name number patches ...

wait a minute....let's compare ticket cost at the stadium or even worse the season ticket and then we will see the difference...I don't care a flying shit is the shirt cost is over 100 Euro, I care about the cost of my season ticket that is well below any cost in Premier League....

For me there is no sign of a future strategy. Maybe Moratti is really thinking of selling the club.

There is one sign ... FFP. Cut the expenses as much as possible. :ghigno:

wait a minute....let's compare ticket cost at the stadium or even worse the season ticket and then we will see the difference...I don't care a flying shit is the shirt cost is over 100 Euro, I care about the cost of my season ticket that is well below any cost in Premier League....

Tickets in England are more expensive and they have waiting lists for season tickets. I can hardly imagine same thing in Italy. That's why I'm little doubtful new stadium can increase income so much.

Let's see how will first experiment in Torino finish. Let's hope very bad. :ghigno:

I really hope our management has a clear strategy for the future,if not we're pretty much screwed.

We really need to cut down the wages which means we might need to sell Wesley,Eto'o,Maicon,Milito,Pandev,Muntari,Chivu.
We really really need to get our own stadium soon rather than later.This should be top priority.

I think the management has already started the first one by trying to sell wesley and even might let eto'o go as well.Pandev,Muntari etc need to go,I am sure if it was possible they would have been gone already wish branca luck in getting rid of them.
We are going for cheap,young players who are talented and will earn lower wages.So far this is going well.

Pazzini,Nagatomo,Ranocchia,Luc,Ricky are for the future.Now when you really think about it the future does look poisitive,

we already have Coutinho who in my opinion is one of the best talents brazil produced recently alongside neymar.He will be even better than Ganso.
We have some serious talent on our hands in Obi,who should start for us this season ahead of Stankovic or T.Motta.
Ricky reminds me of kaka when he's on the ball,you can tell he'll be huge for us,great talent.
Same goes for Luc and Crisetig,both great talents.
There is Viviano and Bardi.

I am sure the management will continue with this trend and sign more young talented players who can develop into stars.

I am glad we got rid of leonardo,one of the promising things I have seen with Gasperini is he seems to have more faith in the youngsters and this is very important.If he can nurture and play luc,coutinho,obi,ricky etc a lot this season then it would be great for us,and of course switch to 4231 or even 433 :ghigno: 343,3511,3... any formation tht includes 3 won't work especially in the champions league.

We have a long way to go but at least the management started working on it before the FFP kicks in.

Alto