Inter has a clear future strategy ?

When the president said Andre Villas Boas was too expensive for us,a young exciting talented coach who was for the taking for 15 million who could have been with us for 5-10 years maybe then I knew we shouldn't expect much this year as well,our financial situation must be worse than we actually thought.

I am hoping for a top 3 finish this year in the league,lets see who we will get next year,Moratti might hire Guardiola once he finishes his contract with Barcelona.
This could also be the reason why we didn't go for Andre but rather Gasperini for a year Moratti might be planning on Guardiola.

ndb80

Campione
  Supporter
wait a minute....let's compare ticket cost at the stadium or even worse the season ticket and then we will see the difference...I don't care a flying shit is the shirt cost is over 100 Euro, I care about the cost of my season ticket that is well below any cost in Premier League....

Well , season tickets go to what 40 or 50,000 people at best, shirt price/merchandising is an isue that affects MILLIONS of interfans WORLDWIDE... I read somehwere recently that in CHINA ALONE there could be as many as 85 MILLION fans sympathising for us ! 85 million fans NOT BUYING EXPENSIVE AND HARD TO FIND MERCHANDISE! :wall

Nothing I hate more than being in a 3rd world country (happened to me in kenya/brazil/Caribbean) and only see Milan or Man UTD shirts on the local boys!

http://www.interfans.org/forum/showthread.php?t=135632

so sorry if season ticket issue seems too small scale, i dont think we have any problems Marketing IN ITALY, in my opinon this topic was clearly aimaed at maximising the BRAND potential ALL OVER THE WORLD...

ALSO everyone talks about how much money Arsenal has made since building emirates etc, BUT they all forget the MILLIONS they have made SELLING HIGHBURY , we do not own meazza, so we would not get a MASSIVE return like Arsenal who made the BULK of their Emirates money by selling APARTMENT CONDOMINIUMS built on the old land where Highbury was...they did not sell the land to a construction firm, THEY DEVELOPED THESE APARTMENTS AND SOLD THEM DIRECTLY!

source: BBC ARTICLE

With the recent developments on Eto'o, I really do hope they have at least a football strategy... otherwise, I can't think of us selling Eto'o without having a decent plan on the next steps concerning new players.

Alto