Introduction Thread

Introduction Thread

Hi. I think this is a good idea for all the fans from other countries if they wish to introduce themselves for a bit, tell where they come from, how they became inter fans etc.

Anyways, my name is Luka, and I'm from Poland. I was very active user once at the english speaking forum (forzainterforums).

I'm Inter fan since 1998 (Robby Baggio drawn me to Inter). I was couple times at Inter games at Meazza, from recent years Inter - Liverpool (0-1), or Inter - Manchaster (0-0), and I hope that I will be to many more in the future.

I guess that's it from me.

Inter per Sempre

Hey, welcome :)

I think this thread is a good idea, I always wonder what leads someone outside of Italy to choose Inter instead of anything else
Probably love for the colors ;)

Hard to argue that our colors are probably best fashionable colors of any top team, ever ;) Black and blue, I mean come on... ;)

Anyways people usually come to one team either by some friend, by some international success(CL) or by some big buy. I guess this was mostly the case in 90's with the buy of Ronaldo(*****) and Robby Bagio.

Hi :ciao

You haven't been lucky with your games at San Siro :dep But keep on coming :giusto
I know ;) But you know the score was not the reason I came to the game, but the Inter ;) Although, a better result would help deffinetly ;), but you know being on the stadio itself, and standing at Curva Nord with full stadium and screaming Chi Noi Siamo, was magical by itself.

I am thinking of coming next season. Milan or JuBe for me this time ;)

Alto