Lautaro Martinez: "Inter is my home, My objective is to make the fans and my family happy."

neymar2019

Pulcino
Lautaro Martinez has had a lightning-fast start to the season, just like the way he starts every game. He has scored 13 goals so far, the majority of which have come in the first half an hour of games.

“I’m always focused when I step onto the pitch, with my mind already set on the game.

This year the Coach has helped me with this, but Conte treats everyone in the same way, so every one of us has to give their all in training to be able to play. I get along really well with Lukaku, he’s a fantastic person off the pitch too. Our aim is to score as many goals as possible in order to help the team.”

Sephirot

Primavera
Looks like the love story between Inter and Lautaro might be short-lived: based on the latest transfer rumours and gossip it seems that Lautaro has become one of the most sought-after young strikers in Europe.
At the very least let's hope that if we eventually have to part ways with "El Toro" we can make the most out of his move to some of the European powerhouses the likes of Barcelona, Real Madrid or Man Utd.

Alto