Massimo Moratti

Your english is fine :)

For me Mr.Moratti is a wonderful owner and person,he is the no.1 fan,a true interista.He put all of his heart into this club and finally all the effort paid off last year when we won the historic treble.If anyone deserved this it is him.The passion he has for the club is unrivaled unlike some owners who pump in millions but there is no heart/passion.Allow me to quote Jose the special one "Moratti is the best president a team and fans could have".

Sure there are times when we might be frustrated at some of the decisions or actions for me the most frustrating was last year after we won the treble our management decided to go on vacation rather than rejuvenate the squad but in the end I know if anyone loves Inter more than us it is moratti,he will do anything to keep the club standing tall and proud.
Even if it means we sell our experienced stars(wesley and eto'o) and turn into the next arsenal until we sort out our financial situation.

Grande Moratti.

PS I believe he will break the records one last time before he steps down and hand the club over to his son by bringing messi to Inter :madai!?

MM he do a lot a sacrifice for our Team, but i think its time now to think about a new ownership, with very strong financial asset , with a lot of motivation to improve Inter Fc always on the top european club.

Alto