Players For Inter

M

monster-tiger

Players For Inter

Hi guys,

This my first post and I hope every one here like the subject.

This summer Inter decides to sign new players as a step of making new Inter this season with the support of Inter's high experience players like Javier Zanetti, Esteban Cambiasso, Diego Milito, Walter Samuel and Christian Chivu, and Inter succeeded to sign Samir Handanovic, Alvaro Pereira, Matias Silvestre, Dejan Stankovic, Gaby Mudingayi, Antonio Cassano and Walter Gargano.
I think Inter did a good jop this summer but still Inter still need some talented player take Diego Milito Place but now Inter cant sign eney one because summer transfer market is closed.

Now Inter should think and save some money to bring and sign new players when winter transfer market days come.

I don't think I'm better than Inter scouts team or something like that but I like to share this as a fan and I hope all Inter fans share this with me.

So I'm going to post some names of players followed with age, player position, team he plays for right now and nationality and will share our opinions this players.

Note: If anyone think there are players Inter should think to get their services he cant post the players names followed with age, player position, team he plays for right now and nationality. : Inter:

As a start of the subject I think Inter need to of signing:-

Name: Leandro Damiao
Position: Forward
Nationality: Brazil
Team: Internacional (Brazilian Team)

This player shows big enthusiasm in the Olympics and great talents and he will be a great player after few years.

Alto