Possibility of going to Inter-Milan or Inter-Juve?

Possibility of going to Inter-Milan or Inter-Juve?

Hey guys.

I'm thinking of going with some friends of mine to either derbies next season. We wish only to sit in the Curva-Nord. Ofcourse this is tight to the price of the tickets. Since we are not from Italy, let alone Milano, we will have to buy tickets from the guys selling them at the stadium the day of the game. Nothing we can do about it unfortunetly.

We were couple times at the CL games, but the people checking the name tickets by the gates are I assume a bit less strict than on the league games of that importance.

What I wanted to ask you, are couple things:
1. Were there any restrictions last year in terms of who can attend the game? I know sometimes they impose only people from Lombardia who are allowed to attend the game.

2. Do people at the gates check if the name on the ticket matches your ID's name?

3. Is any of you aware of the current prices for those games for the tickets for Anelle Verde Secondo?

I will apriciate if some of you will take the time to answer those questions. I wasn't at any derbies ever, so I really would love to be at one.

cheers
Lucas

Fioreblu

Vice capitano
Hi! I try to answer your questions.

1) It is true that restrictions were imposed last year in some match to people not living in Lombardia, but usually no restriction is imposed in derbies, while for Inter-juventus some inhibition is very likely

2) people at gates are usually too busy during crowded matches to pay attention to identity :D

3) current prices are not yet available, but in 2011-12 "secondo verde" was officialy quoted 28 euros

4) did you ever try to buy tickets online (viagogo or somthing else?)

..apologize my english :ciao

one more thing..Derby is only Inter- Milan ..we don't think Inter - juve is a real derby

Hi! I try to answer your questions.

1) It is true that restrictions were imposed last year in some match to people not living in Lombardia, but usually no restriction is imposed in derbies, while for Inter-juventus some inhibition is very likely

2) people at gates are usually too busy during crowded matches to pay attention to identity :D

3) current prices are not yet available, but in 2011-12 "secondo verde" was officialy quoted 28 euros

..apologize my english :ciao
Thanks Fioreblu. Your english is nothing to appologise for :)

Going to your answers. You mean, that for Inter-Milan there should be no restrictions, while for Inter-Juve restrictions are very likely? Did I understand that right?

As for answer to point 3), I was asking about the tickets that people are selling "illegaly" at the stadium. I don't know the italian term for those people, sorry ;)

cheers
Lucas

Fioreblu

Vice capitano
Thanks Fioreblu. Your english is nothing to appologise for :)

Going to your answers. You mean, that for Inter-Milan there should be no restrictions, while for Inter-Juve restrictions are very likely? Did I understand that right?

As for answer to point 3), I was asking about the tickets that people are selling "illegaly" at the stadium. I don't know the italian term for those people, sorry ;)

cheers
Lucas

Yes, about restrictions you understood correctly!

I can't help you about "bagarini" (this is the italian word for illegal ticket's sellers) as I never bought from them (i'm a season subscriber since many years...)

but try even online! If you had to take a long journey it may be better to be sure about tickets..

cheers
Paola

Thanks Fioreblu.

One more question. The restrictions that are sometimes put on Inter-Juve are for buying tickets, or for people that are let onto the stadium? In first case, a person who is from outside of Lombardia can't buy a ticket, while in second case a person even if he has a ticket, he can't be let into the stadium unless he shows an ID that he is from Lombardia.

?

but try even online! If you had to take a long journey it may be better to be sure about tickets..

cheers
Paola
Buying tickets online for those games if I remember correctly is not possible. It's possible to buy high level games, but only in CL. That's how I bought the ticket for the game against Liverpool.

That sucks :/

cheers
Lucas

In Curva Nord you should not sit. I mean, you can sit, but if you do, you will not see anything :ghigno: You have to stand ;)

Forget Inter-Juve, probably there will be restrictions... In Inter-Milan you have more possibilities ;)

Alto