Possibility of going to Inter-Milan or Inter-Juve?

Thanks Fioreblu.

One more question. The restrictions that are sometimes put on Inter-Juve are for buying tickets, or for people that are let onto the stadium? In first case, a person who is from outside of Lombardia can't buy a ticket, while in second case a person even if he has a ticket, he can't be let into the stadium unless he shows an ID that he is from Lombardia.

?

Buying tickets online for those games if I remember correctly is not possible. It's possible to buy high level games, but only in CL. That's how I bought the ticket for the game against Liverpool.

That sucks :/

cheers
Lucas

Are you sure??? The Viagogo site sell all the ticket for the match of Serie A.
The last derby i see ticket at 45 Euro,i think is a subscribers who sell the match.

Dont'mind..;)

he's just an angry fan... (as a lot of us, indeed); we are quite disappointed with Inter policy and choices about players.
Oh... I thought he has something against foreigners ;)

As for being angry, you're not alone guys. Many inter fans all over the world know what's going on.

Besides, this "management policy" is continuing all the way since Mourinho left, and since Benitez did not get the reinforcements he was promised.

In anyway still wish to go the match, especialy since the derby's are one of a kind where current form or the squad don't matter (usually) and also since I want to see some inter friends of mine from all over Poland.

Fioreblu

Vice capitano
Oh... I thought he has something against foreigners ;)

As for being angry, you're not alone guys. Many inter fans all over the world know what's going on.

Besides, this "management policy" is continuing all the way since Mourinho left, and since Benitez did not get the reinforcements he was promised.

In anyway still wish to go the match, especialy since the derby's are one of a kind where current form or the squad don't matter (usually) and also since I want to see some inter friends of mine from all over Poland.

you'll be welcome! how can a guy support "Internazionale" and has something against foreigners? ;)

please, don't let me think to Inter "management policy" (management..:cod:cod I don't think anybody knows the meaning of this word in that company), not today...very bad news..

Alto