Possibility of going to Inter-Milan or Inter-Juve?

Hello Inter FANS,

I would be very grateful if You could help me such matter:
I will be visiting Italy with my wife and 7year old son (who is very interested in Football) in the end of March - begining of April, and prommised them what will try to get tickets to the real football show.
I have a question for You: Is it possible to buy legal tickets for 3 perssons to the mach Ineter -Juventus 2013-03-30? Is there any legal place to do this?

Thank You in advance for Your advices

Best regards,
Aurimas

P.S. we are from Lithuania there bigest football stadium (10000) is smaller than basketball arena (16000) :)

Hi!

I don't know will you be able to find tickets for a big match like Inter-Juve. Check "online ticket purchase" on the official website.

I would post the same question in the section of forum where they talk about tickets.

San Siro

It's not important if you ask in English. You will get more answers then here.

Hi!

I don't know will you be able to find tickets for a big match like Inter-Juve. Check "online ticket purchase" on the official website.

I would post the same question in the section of forum where they talk about tickets.

San Siro

It's not important if you ask in English. You will get more answers then here.

The only thing I know is that the " online internet purchase" really sucks, for the big match the server often goes down :facepalm:

The best thing to do for buying tickets for a big match is join a local Inter Club.

Hello Inter FANS,

I would be very grateful if You could help me such matter:
I will be visiting Italy with my wife and 7year old son (who is very interested in Football) in the end of March - begining of April, and prommised them what will try to get tickets to the real football show.
I have a question for You: Is it possible to buy legal tickets for 3 perssons to the mach Ineter -Juventus 2013-03-30? Is there any legal place to do this?

Thank You in advance for Your advices

Best regards,
Aurimas

P.S. we are from Lithuania there bigest football stadium (10000) is smaller than basketball arena (16000) :)

ah, sorry, I hadn't seen your post.

Anyway, I think you can legally buy tickets for Inter-Juve on viagogo or similar website.
Otherwise you can buy the tickets from the scalpers just outside the stadium :dente

And be careful from Juventus supporters, they usually steal wallets and scudetti :dente

sorry for my poor english

Alto