Questions for Inter fans

Questions for Inter fans

Hello. I am Eiskönig, and I'm interested in asking Inter fans some questions about Internazionale Milano and also Italian football in general.

First of all, how popular are Inter exactly? How much support do they have in Italy and what are the regions where Inter has the most fans and the least ones?

Generally speaking, who do Interistas hate the most: Juventus or AC Milan? Also, what other rivals do you have? And do teams other than Juventus and AC Milan have a problem with Inter?

Why do you think Inter seem to be quite inconsistent? From 1990 on Inter's history seems to have been made of highs and lows.

What are the main problems with Italian football nowadays, and what, in your opinion, does it take for Serie A to regain its popularity and the competitivity it once had? A foreigner like me looks at Serie A from the outside, especially at Milan's and Inter's squads and both clubs look unrecognisable.

Are there any "stereotypes" about fanbases of each club? As in, is there a club that's referred to as "the people's club" or one that's referred to as a "bourgeois club"?

I might have some more questions later but that's it for now. I eagerly await for your replies :giusto

Hello. I am Eiskönig, and I'm interested in asking Inter fans some questions about Internazionale Milano and also Italian football in general.

First of all, how popular are Inter exactly? How much support do they have in Italy and what are the regions where Inter has the most fans and the least ones?

Generally speaking, who do Interistas hate the most: Juventus or AC Milan? Also, what other rivals do you have? And do teams other than Juventus and AC Milan have a problem with Inter?

Why do you think Inter seem to be quite inconsistent? From 1990 on Inter's history seems to have been made of highs and lows.

What are the main problems with Italian football nowadays, and what, in your opinion, does it take for Serie A to regain its popularity and the competitivity it once had? A foreigner like me looks at Serie A from the outside, especially at Milan's and Inter's squads and both clubs look unrecognisable.

Are there any "stereotypes" about fanbases of each club? As in, is there a club that's referred to as "the people's club" or one that's referred to as a "bourgeois club"?

I might have some more questions later but that's it for now. I eagerly await for your replies :giusto
have a look here: http://www.interfans.org/forum/show...Icardi-Sostituendolo-con-chi-A-voi-i-commenti

-LT-

Turnover
  Bannato

First of all, how popular are Inter exactly? I think Inter is very popular, about 10 milions fans in Italy. San Siro is the stadium with more tickets selled not only this season but in the last years
How much support do they have in Italy and what are the regions where Inter has the most fans and the least ones?
I think Lombardia, of course, but all Italy also. I'm from Campania and here there are a lot Inter supporters
Generally speaking, who do Interistas hate the most: Juventus or AC Milan? Also, what other rivals do you have? And do teams other than Juventus and AC Milan have a problem with Inter?I think juve. With Milan is a rivarly, with juve is just pure hate. *

in 90's we won 3 Uefa cup, in 2000's 5 Scudetti and a CL. After 2010 we had bad times, i admit it.
Spain and England has more much money then us. Inter in particulary has much problems with fpf for me. Fpf must be eliminated.
Maybe in the past, not now. One stereotypes is that juventus is a cheating team, and napoli fans play to do victims :sizi:

in blue :sizi

*another rival is Atalanta that is near Milano

Angelus

Stella
  Moderatore

First of all, how popular are Inter exactly? How much support do they have in Italy and what are the regions where Inter has the most fans and the least ones
It's the second team in italy.

Juventus.
Other rivals are Naples and Rome but we hate Fiorentina,Lazio,Atalanta and Sassuolo as well(different reasons).

If you buy football players like Nagatomo,Medel,Murillo,Eder,Felipe Melo....you're screwed up:nonso

New stadiums and new presidents.

See ya:ciao

So what do you guys think will take for Serie A to be a top 2 league again? It seems Calciopoli has really hurt the league on a long run, but Juventus seem to be on top again despite having been relegated due to Calciopoli. Perhaps building a new stadium helped them out? Also, doesn't Roma also want to build a new stadium?

So you're not too ken on your captain Icardi, I see...

in blue :sizi

*another rival is Atalanta that is near Milano
Thanks for answering every single question of mine. :giusto

i don't understand the meaning of Eiskonig
are you eschimese
?
Oh Eiskönig means "ice king" in German... I just thought it'd be a cool username since I was undecided on picking one. I'm not German, however. I just happen to like the language a lot. ;)

EDIT: Angelus, thanks for your replies as well. Why the hatred for Sassuolo? Something personal between Inter and them?

And tbh, I used to think AC Milan had more fans than Inter. You see, outside of Italy many people tend to view AC Milan as the biggest Italian club instead of Juventus due to them being 7 times European champions.

piotor

Pallone d'oro
  Moderatore

Hi King of the ice..greetings from your neighbouring country of Suomi :)

Second/Third behind juventus. It's a close race with Milan.

Inter is successful in Lombardia and in the north-west. Juventus has more success around the country though.

in the 90s we were owned by Moratti, the son of the historical greatest president of Inter. He was rich (oil business) and desperate in a passionate way to bring Inter to the top. However, he was very unstable and unable to stick to a decision. He'd buy the best players, but change 10/15 players every summer (for real), also firing coaches (2/3 per year!). Put that together with the well known scandals of juvnetus, and you understand that winning for us was complicated.
What are the main problems with Italian football nowadays, and what, in your opinion, does it take for Serie A to regain its popularity and the competitivity it once had? A foreigner like me looks at Serie A from the outside, especially at Milan's and Inter's squads and both clubs look unrecognisable

In the 90s italian clubs were owned by businessmen looking for popularity (berlusconi) or by people who had to recycle black money somehow. The success of Italian football was based on richness of individuals that were later taken over by scandals (Napoli,Fiorentina, Lazio, Parma, Roma). After their collapse (~2000), Serie A lost all its "base" and became worse and worse every year. Now things are getting better because these "middle teams" are coming back and they are solid, making the italian league more interesting.

Juventus has supporters all around italy, but mainly from the "uneducated" South, so we make fun of them for being a tad stupid :D

Milan instead comes from the working class and since they were taken over by Berlusconi, they got overwhelmed by lies in the media, making them boast their egos. So they're a bit gullible let' say.

Inter fans instead historically (in Milan) come from the upper class and they're kinda snobbis, always complaining.

Alto