Questions for Inter fans

Does Inter have any special relationship with any other clubs? Benfica are friends with Torino due to the Superga tragedy(we were their very last opponents). Real Madrid also share an historical friendship with us and Santiago Bernebéu in particular was a big friend of ours and would call our club occasionally asking if we needed any help, not to mention Eusébio was friends with Di Stéfano. Eusébio also was godo friends with Bobby Charlton, hence why Man Utd and Real Madrid paid homage Eusébio after he perished. Another club we had some historical affinity with were Hearts from Scotland. Our first ever European Cup opponent, I believe. Barcelona also seem to have respect for us.

And there's also a friendship between the ultra groups of Benfica and Hajduk Split, but that's another story. I don't think both clubs have any sort of relationship on an institutional level.

Our most famous relationship is with Lazio, although it is deemed "useless" by many supporters of both clubs - especially since Roma and Milan no longer get on with one another and particularly since Lazio have appeared to favour Juventus in recent years. We used to be twinned with Fiorentina at one stage, but that fell through when we bought Nicola Berti in the late 80's and we even became bitter rivals when their president fell out publicly with Massimo Moratti some years ago.

Apart form that, we are officially twinned with Nice in France since 2015, because one of our "ultras" signed for them as a striker!

We are also friends with Valencia even though a Champions League match between the 2 teams ended in a brawl 10 years ago. There is also a bond between Inter and local team Varese, mainly to counter the relationship between respective derby rivals Como and Milan.

The relationship we are proudest of the most however is with The Kop at Liverpool. I'm not sure exactly why or how this came about. I think it may have something to do with Benitez and/or the fact that we housed many of their fans in the CL match against Tottenham in 2010, although I am unsure why Liverpool supporters would want to go and watch a game between Inter and Spurs...

And is there any foreign club Inter fans in general dislike due to past games and/or incidents?

I don't think most Benfica fans like Chelsea much. I certainly don't. I personally don't like Manchester United at all either but for different reasons.

I think some Juventus fans began hating Benfica after the 2014 semi-final, not because of the game itself but more because of our friendship with Torino.

Angelus

Stella
  Moderatore
And is there any foreign club Inter fans in general dislike due to past games and/or incidents?

I don't think most Benfica fans like Chelsea much. I certainly don't. I personally don't like Manchester United at all either but for different reasons.

I think some Juventus fans began hating Benfica after the 2014 semi-final, not because of the game itself but more because of our friendship with Torino.

Well...I hate Barcelona after the semifinal of the CL 2009/2010 and Porto(I still remember the price for Quaresma and Alvaro Pereira:3wall)

No-one likes Juventus. They are scum.

I don't think there are many international clubs that we dislike, that I am aware of...
Personally, I have a problem with both Real Madrid, because they have a habit of 'poaching' our best players (and managers!), and Barcelona because of the 2010 CL semi when they did not take the defeat very well at all and even turned on the pitch sprinkler at the end of the game in an attempt to ruin our celebrations.

Well...I hate Barcelona after the semifinal of the CL 2009/2010 and Porto(I still remember the price for Quaresma and Alvaro Pereira:3wall)
I didn't know Pereira palyed for Inter, to be honest. What about Rolando? What did you think of him?

Come to think of it, not many Portuguese and Portuguese league players have played for the big 3 Italian clubs.

No-one likes Juventus. They are scum.

I don't think there are many international clubs that we dislike, that I am aware of...
Personally, I have a problem with both Real Madrid, because they have a habit of 'poaching' our best players (and managers!), and Barcelona because of the 2010 CL semi when they did not take the defeat very well at all and even turned on the pitch sprinkler at the end of the game in an attempt to ruin our celebrations.

Tbh Juventus were also dicks to us before the 2nd leg. In the 1st leg Cáceres should have gotten a book for obstructing one our players in the box. We should have been awarded a PK at Luz. After the 1st leg Juventus tried to get one of our players suspended and criticised our gesture of paying homage to Torino due to the Superga disaster. I remember lots of benfiquistas being pissed off at Juventus for that and Conte's words at the end of the 2nd leg also reeked of butthurt. Also, before the first game, Pirlo said he felt sorry for us and Llorente said he was happy he was gonna face a Spanish side in the final. After the 2nd leg Pirlo admitted they had underestimated us a bit.

Almost forgot, Benfica and Marseille fans don't see eye to eye much either due to past games. Also, lots of Portuguese immigrants born in France live in the Paris metro are and thus tend to support PSG, Marseille's top rival.

DavidInter

Capitano
  Bannato
one question, what do you think about juventus? in italy almost everyone hates it for many reasons. Not only calciopoli( however they are still cheaters today), but beacuse their fans are very arrogant and the media praise the club and overstimate every player ( not only journalists but also during the commentary of the matches)

for example in italy a journalist said 2 weeks ago that if Cristano ronaldo played in juventus he would stay on the bench. Another one said that lemina ( one of juventus weakest players) is stronger than modric and many of them said that dybala should win the golden ball and he is stronger than messi ( i swear, i am not joking :ghigno: )

it's ridicolous but many juventus supporters believes it...
I have some foreign friends ( from brazil and england) and they know juventus for calciopoli and being cheaters...

what is the reputation of juventus in portugal? here in italy is the most hated club, they have commited every kind of crimes: cheating, doping, control of the media, mafia association (this year it has been discovered that one of the leaders of Ndrangheta, the second biggest mafia in italy, met Andrea Agnelli, juventus chairman, regularly. Ndrangheta is involved in the tickets sales of Juventus Stadium...)

ps: my english sucks, sorry :ghigno:

Angelus

Stella
  Moderatore
I didn't know Pereira palyed for Inter, to be honest. What about Rolando? What did you think of him?

Come to think of it, not many Portuguese and Portuguese league players have played for the big 3 Italian clubs.

Tbh Juventus were also dicks to us before the 2nd leg. In the 1st leg Cáceres should have gotten a book for obstructing one our players in the box. We should have been awarded a PK at Luz. After the 1st leg Juventus tried to get one of our players suspended and criticised our gesture of paying homage to Torino due to the Superga disaster. I remember lots of benfiquistas being pissed off at Juventus for that and Conte's words at the end of the 2nd leg also reeked of butthurt. Also, before the first game, Pirlo said he felt sorry for us and Llorente said he was happy he was gonna face a Spanish side in the final. After the 2nd leg Pirlo admitted they had underestimated us a bit.

Almost forgot, Benfica and Marseille fans don't see eye to eye much either due to past games. Also, lots of Portuguese immigrants born in France live in the Paris metro are and thus tend to support PSG, Marseille's top rival.

Rolando played for Inter just for a season(2013/2014) but he turned out to be a passable defensor,more reliable than Ranocchia and Vidic.
I can't understand why Inter didn't want to buy him...after all they had to spend just 4 millions:strano

Angelus

Stella
  Moderatore
one question, what do you think about juventus? in italy almost everyone hates it for many reasons. Not only calciopoli( however they are still cheaters today), but beacuse their fans are very arrogant and the media praise the club and overstimate every player ( not only journalists but also during the commentary of the matches)

for example in italy a journalist said 2 weeks ago that if Cristano ronaldo played in juventus he would stay on the bench. Another one said that lemina ( one of juventus weakest players) is stronger than modric and many of them said that dybala should win the golden ball and he is stronger than messi ( i swear, i am not joking :ghigno: )

it's ridicolous but many juventus supporters believes it...
I have some foreign friends ( from brazil and england) and they know juventus for calciopoli and being cheaters...

what is the reputation of juventus in portugal? here in italy is the most hated club, they have commited every kind of crimes: cheating, doping, control of the media, mafia association (this year it has been discovered that one of the leaders of Ndrangheta, the second biggest mafia in italy, met Andrea Agnelli, juventus chairman, regularly. Ndrangheta is involved in the tickets sales of Juventus Stadium...)

ps: my english sucks, sorry :ghigno:

Sarebbe meglio se queste cazzàte rimanessero in Italia,specialmente quella su CR7:cod

Alto