Ricky Alvarez

Ricky Alvarez

I think he deserves an entire thread dedicated to him in this section.

What do you guys think of him?

I have to admit I was all wtf when we were linked to him,wasn't impressed when we bought him either thought we could've spend that money on better players but I must say I'm starting to love this player.Watching him lately which he immensely improved and seem to be getting better with each time I have to say he's worth every penny we paid.
Definately the future of our midfield along with Coutinho.:sbav

I'm also looking forward to the derby,I believe he should start since he had been great against lecce and parma + I don't think we should change a winning formula,he's really looking to be an important factor in our team.

forza Ricky!

He just needed time to fit into Italian football
And of course he needed to play with a decent team, not a shitty one (*cough* gasperini *cough*)

Even a monster like Eto'o was struggling at the beginning of his first season in Serie A

The best is yet to come :alberonata

Oh, btw I'd play him rather than Sneijder at the derby
Even if he (WS10) was available, he wouldn't be 100% fit for such an important game

I think he deserves an entire thread dedicated to him in this section.

What do you guys think of him?

I have to admit I was all wtf when we were linked to him,wasn't impressed when we bought him either thought we could've spend that money on better players but I must say I'm starting to love this player.Watching him lately which he immensely improved and seem to be getting better with each time I have to say he's worth every penny we paid.
Definately the future of our midfield along with Coutinho.:sbav

I'm also looking forward to the derby,I believe he should start since he had been great against lecce and parma + I don't think we should change a winning formula,he's really looking to be an important factor in our team.

forza Ricky!

It takes time to adapt to our system, he's young

Alto