Still believe in Diego Milito?

frenk1992

Primavera
  Bannato
Milito deserves another chance without any doubt. I don't think he can ever be at the same level of the season 2009/2010, but I think that he can still do a great season anyways. So yes, I still believe him

"Troppo grati per non aspetarti", meaning "To gratefull not to wait for you" was a September 2010 message to Diego Milito from Inter Curva Nord Fans.

http://imgf.tw/113884596.png

Diego Alberto Milito , born 12 June 1979, scored 38 goals for Inter in 86 games played, being beyond any doubt the key man in Internazionale Milano' famous treble of 2009-2010.

After the extraordinary first season with Inter, Milito suffered a major draw-back in the 2010-2011, not managing to impress fans and pundits.

The question on every fans lips was "How could such a fantastic striker disappear in just one year ? Can he comeback ?"

In a recent interview Milito, happy to have play under an old acquaintance like coach Gianpiero Gasperini of Genoa, promised to make all possible efforts in order to bring Inter fans back the old joys and glory of 2010.

[yt]O1tDgWRRbdk[/yt]

Supporting a player when he is riding the winds of titans is a simple, much more difficult when he just had a floppy year. It's a riddle i know and a leap of faith maybe.

But do you still believe in Diego Milito's abilitiy, will and drive for goals ?

beautiful video!

This striker best qualities were never speed, or athletics head kicks.

It was all about coolness in front of goal.

That's a mental quality, and something that you hardly loose with age, it is lost on mental problems, lack o attention, lack of concentration, lack of right motivation :D

More than that Milito is now going to play under Gianpero Gasperini, with whom if i am correctly already made excellent seasons at Genoa no ?

To say that in yesterday training game against an amateur team he scored twice is nothing, but on the other hand, the last year Milito might not have scored even against amateurs.

Overall I believe in him a lot !

So Forza Milito Campione !!!

true Ivan,milito made unbelievable misses last year,I remember how happy he was when he scored in the copa final against palermo even though it was a simple tap in but his relief and happiness to score in an important match was evident.

I am sure he wants to prove himself this season,maybe gasperini can revive the old milito again.He sure seem to be happy enough in his interviews,I want him to score against bbilan and jubentus scum.

I don't know.. I think he should have been sold last summer.
I still think that if he is on shape he's one of the best forwards in the world, but will he ever be on shape again?
I really hope I'll be contraddicted by el Principe del Bernal.

OT: the right translation of "troppo grati per non aspettarti" is "Too grateful not to wait for you", "too" not "to" and grateful is with one L only ;)

Alto