Still believe in Diego Milito?

OBI

Primavera
Milito is done. He has lost most of his dribbling speed end most important he has lost most of his shooting accuracy. 2 years ago he needed 1 ball to make 1 gol. Now he needs 5 opportunity to score one. Inspite of this, is a useful player for the last 25-20' of the matches.

no, milito needs confidence thats all , he is capable to compete with all the best strikers in europe...he is way more useful than pazzini in the whole economy of the squad...shooting accuracy isnt a physical problem, he lost the feeling with the goal (can be explained with the lots of injuries he had last season)

i still believe in him, he isnt done, i still think he is our best striker at the moment, i think he will do a decent season, but yeah, it will last one year or two...

Bauscia 1908

Esordiente
  Bannato
If I had to answer about the question "Still believe in Diego Milito?" my reaction is "no", because he has too much difficulties to face, which are fisical problems, psycologicals ect.
But we must remember that in all the planet maybe there are no players who could say to have played a season like Diego Milito 2009/2010 season's.

If I had to answer about the question "Still believe in Diego Milito?" my reaction is "no", because he has too much difficulties to face, which are fisical problems, psycologicals ect.
But we must remember that in all the planet maybe there are no players who could say to have played a season like Diego Milito 2009/2010 season's.

zero, ma da mesi.
salvatevi tutti i messaggi che vi pare, se dovesse tornare tanto meglio, ma il milito di oggi di opportunita' ne ha avute fin troppe per quanto mi riguarda.

Milito is done. He has lost most of his dribbling speed end most important he has lost most of his shooting accuracy. 2 years ago he needed 1 ball to make 1 gol. Now he needs 5 opportunity to score one. Inspite of this, is a useful player for the last 25-20' of the matches.

I dont believe in him anymore and honestly when i see him in the starting lineup i get a strange feeling. he used to be good and won us the treble but that's in the past now and the future doesn't belong to him. he should stay with us ony because he is our hero and we will never forget what he has done for us.

milito is a player ended unfortunately

:stor

Alto