Tevez

Tevez

It seems like Milan are close to signing Tevez,not only that but apparently for 20 million spread over 3 years :all
I honestly don't know whether to laugh or cry.

god forbid this but in case it does turn out to be true the president and marco branca should go hide in a cave or something,absolutely pathetic :nonva

I really don't understand all the fuss about Tevez. Great player for sure but also a money-grabbing dickhead :ghigno:

I believe that a team doesn't necessarily need household names to be stronger.

I really don't understand all the fuss about Tevez. Great player for sure but also a money-grabbing dickhead :ghigno:

I believe that a team doesn't necessarily need household names to be stronger.

yes a dickhead off the field :ghigno:

but an awesome player,a game changer with high work rate on the field.

Considering where we are on the table (16 :dep) we can definitely use a forward like tevez,the only competent forward we have is pazzini and he can't do everything himself right;milito doesn't count anymore,luc castaignos is just a kid,zarate isn't exactly a goal scoring machine and forlan is just :madai!?

tell me why did we get him again :all :strano

my point is guys tevez is exactly the kind of forward we need to help us qualify for the champions league next year,the fact milan might get him is terrible.They will be even stronger than they are now,I hope the president takes a page off from manchester city's book and get tevez before our rivals do.

Alto