Tevez

yes a dickhead off the field :ghigno:

but an awesome player,a game changer with high work rate on the field.

Considering where we are on the table (16 :dep) we can definitely use a forward like tevez,the only competent forward we have is pazzini and he can't do everything himself right;milito doesn't count anymore,luc castaignos is just a kid,zarate isn't exactly a goal scoring machine and forlan is just :madai!?

tell me why did we get him again :all :strano

my point is guys tevez is exactly the kind of forward we need to help us qualify for the champions league next year,the fact milan might get him is terrible.They will be even stronger than they are now,I hope the president takes a page off from manchester city's book and get tevez before our rivals do.

I agree with your argument and I also wrote that he's a great player, his careers speaks by itself but you know, after Adriano, Balotelli and other such bad-tempered, unloyal players, I'd rather sign people with a low-profile attitude, especially off the pitch. I also think that the department that needs a massive overhaul is the midfield, so if finances are limited, I'd rather get two midfielders than another forward.

Of course, IF there is the chance to sign Tevez we should offer him a contract (which I bet will be particularly expensive :ghigno:) and it's likely he would accept considering that we have so many Argentinians in our team. We'll see...

I agree with your argument and I also wrote that he's a great player, his careers speaks by itself but you know, after Adriano, Balotelli and other such bad-tempered, unloyal players, I'd rather sign people with a low-profile attitude, especially off the pitch. I also think that the department that needs a massive overhaul is the midfield, so if finances are limited, I'd rather get two midfielders than another forward.

Of course, IF there is the chance to sign Tevez we should offer him a contract (which I bet will be particularly expensive :ghigno:) and it's likely he would accept considering that we have so many Argentinians in our team. We'll see...

Agree 100%

omfg!!! :eek:hhh we are really trying to highjack this deal :banana :fra: :yeah:

fuck you galiani :prr its their own damn fault for acting all high and mighty,taking pictures with tevez and his agent without talking to the club first,acting like tevez belonged to them and city just has to give in to their free loan :roll only to get rejected by shiekh mansoor :ghigno:
yeah,kudos to our club for dealing with this in the right way:talk to the club first :giusto

man how I would luv to see tevez play in our shirt :sbav love this player despite his craziness :he:

grand moratti if this goes through for making my dream to see tevez at inter come true love you mm :in:

Carlos Tevez's representatives have denied claims they are set to meet Paris St Germain to discuss a £25million deal for the Manchester City striker.

Reports in Wednesday's papers claimed the Argentine's agent had flown to France to hammer out a deal for the former Manchester City star.

But talkSPORT can confirm these reports are wide of the mark and that Inter Milan are still in pole position to sign the striker.

The Italian club had a £20.7million bid rejected by the Blues earlier in the week but Tevez's advisers are expecting an increased offer.

Alto