What do you think about Lille?

What do you think about Lille?

Hey, I'm French : Droite

I don't speak italian, but I speak english a little!

So, what do you think about Lille?

Do you know this Club? It's Ligue 1 Champion with an attractive game with a great attack.

Most important players :

Eden Hazard, belgium prodigy, is compared to Messi in France (it cost 40M€)
Gervinho is going to Arsenal, but it was a wonderful player last year, and remplacing by Payet
Moussa SOw : 25 goals last season in L1
Mavuba, a good mid, with Balmont the Scabby and the new player Pedretti with the passing quality...
Landreau is a wonderful Goalkeeper.
Debuchy a right lateral who is offensive with a lot of center.
Chedjou is a rock in defense.

So, Lille is a good team in France, as soon as Olympique Lyonnais.

But, Lille have a shabby Stadium! 18 000 sit : Odd. But in 2012, a new Grand Stade will come with 55 000 sits.

For me, Inter is very favorite. A lot of stars in this Club (Lucio, Maicon, Sneijder, Motta, Cambiasso, Pazzini, Milito, ...): Droite

Good Game/Bon match.

Sorry for my langage.
Thanks and bye: Droite

The majority of us I think doesn't know Lille..
I don't know a lot about French football, so comparing Hazard to Messi I think is too. Hazard is a very good player, but Messi is another thing.
So, Lille can beat Cska arriving 2nd in the group.

We think Lille will be good warm up team before the final against Barcelona and we will beat you 5-0 both times.

Just kidding. :dente

At this moment average Interista is so desperate that CL matches are the last thing he(she) is thinking about. :ghigno:

Considering we could barely finish 2nd in group last few years you shouldn't be worried too much. :dente

Alto