Which players would you buy ?

Which players would you buy ?

Let's say you are Marco Branca and have at your disposal the budget you think he has ?

What players would you bring to INTERNAZIONALE ?

Obviously, answers have to be reasonable, don't shoot Fabregas of your hat for 40 milllions. We are selling Sneijder apparently for 36 millions. So the budget would be around this amount let's say.

Let's say you are Marco Branca and have at your disposal the budget you think he has ?

Obviously, answers have to be reasonable, don't shoot Fabregas of your hat for 40 milllions. We are selling Sneijder apparently for 36 millions. So the budget would be around this amount let's say.

Interesting question :stor

Sanchez left for 40 million I believe after a couple of months of good football,Pastore left for 40+,:all
lets not get into the other overpriced players in the market,selling Wesley for 36 millions is an awful piece of business,he is one of the best in his position and only 27 anything less than 50 would be dumb,

coming to your question I would get hazard to fill in wesley's vacant position,the 36 million would make sense if it includes tevez on loan with an option to buy next year (assuming we're dealing with city) or else if its manchester united then its 50 million or :ciao try again next year.

I would sell Pandev,Mariga and Muntari then with the money from their sales buy a young talented defensive midfielder.

woNd3R

Turnover
  Bannato

Parolo and Palacio and maybe Giaccherini if we can afford him

Alto