Which players would you buy ?

Parolo and Palacio and maybe Giaccherini if we can afford him

There is no budget even for them. :ghigno:

Let's say you are Marco Branca and have at your disposal the budget you think he has ?

What players would you bring to INTERNAZIONALE ?

Obviously, answers have to be reasonable, don't shoot Fabregas of your hat for 40 milllions. We are selling Sneijder apparently for 36 millions. So the budget would be around this amount let's say.

Branca can sign someone only if they succeed to sell players like Mariga, Muntari, Pandev, Santon, Rivas, .... The biggest problem are their salaries which are too high for the clubs that are interested to buy them. So either they are willing to accept lower payment or Inter has to sell them under their current value. Guess what will happen. ;)

Income from them can only cover what was spent for transfers this year (January included).

If they sell Eto'o or Sneijder then we can talk about new names. Tevez on loan for the attack and someone young with great talent and prospect in the midfield.

If they give us 35-40 million for Wes, i think i'll do all is possible to sign Robben.

But being realistic (i don't think we'll reinvest all the money on signing new players), here's some name that could be good value for money (also considering Manchester teams that want sneijder)

Kranjcar

Nani/Valencia (3 players for 2 places at the UTD with Young)

Silva (possible swap + money wit MCY)

I know we need a defensive midfielder (something like yaya tourè), but frankly i don't see any good player that we could buy today on 08/08... lots of people suggest french players (i remember sissoko, mvila etc) but i don't know these players...

Maybe Fernando from Porto?

Alto