Which players would you buy ?

Regardless of the system Gasperini chooses, we should absolutely sign a defensive midfielder, a deep-lying playmaker (I have been claiming this for 3 years but my wish hasn't been fulfilled yet) and a winger/wide-striker. I would also sign a left full-back, Nagatomo is good, he overlaps a lot, he has stamina but he lacks defensive awareness. Unfortunately the market, especially the Italian one, doesn't offer too many opportunities and it's better not to look at players from other leagues, we simply can't afford them.

If they give us 35-40 million for Wes, i think i'll do all is possible to sign Robben.

But being realistic (i don't think we'll reinvest all the money on signing new players), here's some name that could be good value for money (also considering Manchester teams that want sneijder)

Kranjcar

Nani/Valencia (3 players for 2 places at the UTD with Young)

Silva (possible swap + money wit MCY)

I know we need a defensive midfielder (something like yaya tourè), but frankly i don't see any good player that we could buy today on 08/08... lots of people suggest french players (i remember sissoko, mvila etc) but i don't know these players...

Maybe Fernando from Porto?

Fernando doasn't come because not like our society
Posted via Mobile Device

568240233.jpg

What about Stevan Jovetić from Fiorentina ?

[yt]tDeyBg7XfjQ[/yt]

Tehnically he got the skills to play in Sneijder place ?

Do you think he can return to it's former brilliance ?
If so, could we land him for a smaller price seeing that he hasn't played for a long time ?

For what amount do you think Fiorentina might sell him ?
That is, if Della Vale would like to sell anybody to Moratti, after the last 'war' in the pres.

If they give us 35-40 million for Wes, i think i'll do all is possible to sign Robben.

But being realistic (i don't think we'll reinvest all the money on signing new players), here's some name that could be good value for money (also considering Manchester teams that want sneijder)

Kranjcar

Nani/Valencia (3 players for 2 places at the UTD with Young)

Silva (possible swap + money wit MCY)

I know we need a defensive midfielder (something like yaya tourè), but frankly i don't see any good player that we could buy today on 08/08... lots of people suggest french players (i remember sissoko, mvila etc) but i don't know these players...

Maybe Fernando from Porto?

I would like SIlva, but all players from man city have huge wages.

http://imgf.tw/568240233.jpg

What about Stevan Jovetić from Fiorentina ?

[yt]tDeyBg7XfjQ[/yt]

Tehnically he got the skills to play in Sneijder place ?

Do you think he can return to it's former brilliance ?
If so, could we land him for a smaller price seeing that he hasn't played for a long time ?

For what amount do you think Fiorentina might sell him ?
That is, if Della Vale would like to sell anybody to Moratti, after the last 'war' in the pres.

I like jovetic a lot but fiorentina doasn't sell him because he stayed out all year and fiorentina couldn't sell another big player for this year...maybe their sell also gilardino

I would sign 2 midfield players (a defensive midfielder and a good ball player). I would try to sign Steven Defour...i personally like him a lot...he plays for Standard Liege. Then I would sign Montolivo, obviously after having offloaded Muntari and Mariga.

Finally I would sell Pandev and loan out Coutinho and try to sign a good wide player like Nani. If he is too expensive I would give a go at Kalou of Chelsea. To mention some bright prospects I would surely go to Dortmund and sign a couple of their players.

Alto