Which players would you buy ?

Regardless of the system Gasperini chooses, we should absolutely sign a defensive midfielder, a deep-lying playmaker (I have been claiming this for 3 years but my wish hasn't been fulfilled yet) and a winger/wide-striker. I would also sign a left full-back, Nagatomo is good, he overlaps a lot, he has stamina but he lacks defensive awareness. Unfortunately the market, especially the Italian one, doesn't offer too many opportunities and it's better not to look at players from other leagues, we simply can't afford them.

so maybe Pizzarro or Pirlo? :nonva

I would sign 2 midfield players (a defensive midfielder and a good ball player). I would try to sign Steven Defour...i personally like him a lot...he plays for Standard Liege. Then I would sign Montolivo, obviously after having offloaded Muntari and Mariga.

Finally I would sell Pandev and loan out Coutinho and try to sign a good wide player like Nani. If he is too expensive I would give a go at Kalou of Chelsea. To mention some bright prospects I would surely go to Dortmund and sign a couple of their players.

no, Montolivo is poor and overrated

With this fuc.ked fair play financial, we got our team in the sh.it, that why its already 2 years that we didnt buy any good fuc.king player , and that why, for awhile we will see others team win trophys.

With about 36 million euro, i will buy for sure Eden Hazard, and if i have some spare also sweinsteiger or robben, but i know it just a dream to the end , we will buy some player from promotion league.

Alto