Romelu Lukaku

Purtroppo lo sanno bene in Uk

So Lukaku has been crap at Inter, to no one's surprise. No idea why so many were claiming he was going to be some kind of roaring success at Inter
:lol:
I think we all knew hed score against the majority of the cannon fodder in Serie A and fall apart when he faced anyone half decent.

Ma che glielo spieghi a fare? Che senso ha?

Qui l'abilità la vedono dai gol, la loro competenza calcistica oltre non va. Dybala è una pippa perché non segna, Icardi è Dio perché segna spesso, Lukaku pippa perché non ha segnato già almeno 10 gol (ne ha segnato 3 ma sonpochi) , lautaro pippa perché non sta segnando e così via.

Cosa è necessario fare perché segnino, cosa fanno quando non segnano, la posizione, l'interazione con la squadra DENTRO E FUORI IL CAMPO, l'interazione con gli avversari, il tipo di gioco che il giocatore consente sin discorsi troppi complessi, ti dicono "le sportellate non servono si vince coi gol" e altre risposte di una superficialità infinita.

Gli Icardiani e gli Antimarottiani van presi per il culo e basta.

Io non sono uno che giudica dai gol, proprio per niente. Mi limito a vedere le partite e giudico per quelle che sono le mie competenze. Credo che Lukaku possa fare bene? si, benissimo. Credo che Lukaku abbia fatto bene sino ad ora? No, per problemi fisici o altro, non so.

Però questi messaggi dove si da implicitamente dei deficienti ad altri utenti, mentre tu ti senti così competente e preparato da metterti a pontificare, francamente te li puoi risparmiare. Altrimenti, e sarebbe cosa gradita, prendi qualche video sui gol segnati dall'inter o, più in generale sulle partite giocate dall'inter, e facci vedere quello che tu vedi e noi stupidi invece non vediamo. Per quanto riguarda il resto di quella frase, credo sia chiaro a tutti il tipo di gioco che consente l'attuale 9 e la sua fisicità. Fammi vedere cosa fa di importante quando non segna, la sua posizione che sposta le dinamiche ecc.. Resto e restiamo tutti in attesa della tua preziosissima lezione: in caso contrario, parli di fuffa, esattamente quella di cui, a tuo dire, parliamo noi, con la sola differenza che tu sei l'unico che non riesce a farlo in modo educato.

I can only come to the conclusion that Conte did not watch many United matches over the last two years, and was still under the impression he'd be getting the version of Lukaku that was about when Conte was Chelsea's manager.

I actually kind of feel bad for the Inter fans. £70m for a player whose touch is completely gone.
Conte wanted to bring Lukaku to Chelski, but we offered a better wage and eventually we got him.

Now Inter had money to splash and he went for his wet dream again, but it's slowly turning into a nightmare.

@vierespo

Questo è un tifoso dell'Inter

• Lukaku has the reputation as a flat-track bully in EPL and it was proven again in his first bigmatch that he was completely shut down by juve. As frustrating it is, what is more frustrating is his attitude to be a coach-player on the field. Berating his teammates and pointing here and there will not help. I hope this stops know. Conte and his coaching staffs has a lot of homework for him. Everybody knows that he needs to improve his first touch, but his decision-making and selfishness are somewhere on top of the list. He is too collective which makes him never being decisive in a close big match. If he never improves his lethality, he will end up being Emile Heskey or John Carew and that's not the outcome we expect from our record signing. Please improve, Lukaku.

• he's gotta do at least one of two things, either start producing, or STOP complaining every single attack

• Starting to get really annoyed by the "hey I was here, hey this is where you should have passed the ball to.." -pointing...

• Also, any time the ball was with handanovic, kick out or whatever, he was standing a few yards offside. Stupid lazy fecker. We said from day dot that people will be looking icardi back when this guy plays. He's awful, and we're stuck with him for years now.

• Never seen a worse performance by an Inter player since probably Santon against Milan few years ago. As dumb as Icardi is, he is an Einstein compared to this fat feck. I almost broke my own hand for hitting at the floor so hard around 80 mins when he received the ball and was under no pressure and had all the time in the world, instead of turning around to shoot or pass it to Vecino, he flicked the ball right away without thinking and taking his time. It was a very dumb mistake, let alone by someome worth 83m.
Se vuoi te lo traduco

Alto