UEFA Champions League-FC Internazionale V OM

UEFA Champions League-FC Internazionale V OM

Not a bad draw,should not be underestimated of course like we did with Schalke 04 last time:)piango), but considering how things will be in February like if we get new players in January,Forlan will be able to play in this stage(thank god) + with all the key players like Maicon,Sniejder,Lucio,Samuel,Julio Cesar,Cambiasso,Motta etc fit and healthy I think we should be able to qualify to the quarter finals.

As for the rest of the Italian teams,

Chelsea-Napoli should be a good one,I think Napoli can beat Chelsea after all Manchester City is better than Chelsea and they beat them but then at this stage anything can happen.
Arsenal-BBilan is another interesting encounter,I would say 50-50 chance for both.

Personally I would love for Napoli and us to go through and screw AC BBilan :ass .

Until February,

Forza Inter and Happy Holidays Everyone :alberonata

:nataverde :ciao

Bring back Maicon, Sneijder and Forlan.. and coun on couple of decent signings in January and we're fine I guess. The CL draw for us is pretty much a so-so, but we're able to win. Hopefully we won't be getting anymore injuries till that.

Not a bad draw,should not be underestimated of course like we did with Schalke 04 last time:)piango), but considering how things will be in February like if we get new players in January,Forlan will be able to play in this stage(thank god) + with all the key players like Maicon,Sniejder,Lucio,Samuel,Julio Cesar,Cambiasso,Motta etc fit and healthy I think we should be able to qualify to the quarter finals.

Chelsea-Napoli should be a good one,I think Napoli can beat Chelsea after all Manchester City is better than Chelsea and they beat them but then at this stage anything can happen.
Arsenal-BBilan is another interesting encounter,I would say 50-50 chance for both.

Personally I would love for Napoli and us to go through and screw AC BBilan :ass .

Until February,

shit happens all the time,innit?

Until February,

Good idea. Happy holidays to you too

Alto