Why do you love Inter?

Flow

Prima squadra
Inter is on the table :ghigno:

Btw I support Inter because my cousin, when I was a child, told me that Inter is the best team. So I became an Inter supporter. God bless my cousin! :ghigno:

I am not italian.

Growing up in Romania I never had any member of my family nor friends with passion for italian clubs. I started watching italian football around 1990.There was something not quite right about italian football. The games were sometimes so rotten by referee decision that it made my blood boil.

I didn't like any team, but the injustice level brought in the football pitch by a certain italian team, made me slowly hate them. Until i hate them enough, to become a italian football fan.

Hating Juventus Torino was the first and the most powerfull feeling of all. I hated them so much, they were making my guts throw up.

The affection for Inter grow up much futher on, after having notice that FC INTERNAZIONALE was morallly the greatest adversary of Juventus Torino, the only team who was at 180 degreas opposed to the black &white italian football wh**e.

Probabibly without the hatred for Juve, i might never saw Inter in the right light.

Well,for me growing up in North America I wasn't familiar with European football.

My uncle and cousins who were big football fans especially fans of Brazil ,Argentina and Italy made me watch and appreciate football.
I remember back in 1998 being mesmerized by Ronaldo then after the WC I wanted to watch more of him,this is when I was told he plays for a club called Inter in Italy.So I did some research first thing I fell in love was the colours.Black and Blue are my favourite colours I thought they were awesome.

I admit Ronaldo brought me to Inter but as an international fan what made me fall in love with the club(aside from the beautiful colours) and despite my favourite player leaving I stayed with the club rather than move on to real madrid was what Inter stands for and represents.
This is what makes Inter unique and beautiful,its history,what it represents the reason it was formed,I am proud to be a supporter of this amazing club.
I will always be grateful to Ronaldo because if it wasn't for him I might have never known Inter.

All I know now is my kids will be brainwashed from the very start :ghigno: they will grow up around black and blue.

Grande Inter :inter:

Sven

Esordiente
In fact, i started to be interested in Inter when i was 10 just after Altobelli scored vs Germany in the WC82 final game. As a french boy, I had decided to support italians after the stolen semi-final France-Germany.

I had a look at Juventus because my favorite player (Platini who was born in my region and played for my hometown club) was there but I was not a fan of this club: didn't like the stadium, the jersey, etc. I prefered Inter and I was (and still am) completely fond of their colours...

Afterwards, I started to study italian and got more and more interested in italian football when it was overwhelming in the early 90ies.

For several years, i always had a look at Inter, looking at the results, reading the articles in french newspapers but my interest really grew up with the web because it was then possible to really follow the club!

I am in love with Inter since I was a kid: I started to go to S.Siro when I was 7-8 years old with a friend of mine and his dad to see Inter...then I discovered that my mum is an Inter fan and her family too, starting from my grandpa/grandma...I guess Inter is a part of my DNA...

Alto