• Benvenuto! Sei atterrato sul forum dell'Inter più frequentato del web. Iscriviti subito per interagire con centinaia di tifosi neroazzurri.
    Ti aspettano giochi a premi e mille altre sorprese.   Clicca qui per registrarti adesso!

Apart from FC Inter, do you cheer for another team?

stormpark94

Vice capitano
i don't have one specific team but sometimes i find myself cheering for certain teams through a period of time

hector cuper's valencia for example

also the arsenal of vieira, henry, pires, ljumberg, bergkamp ect. I didn't really support them, but when inter wern't involved i used to wish they would win in europe because they were just amazing to watch
:giusto

For example I cheer Borussia Dortmund at the moment because their football is absolutely brilliant.
However I'm a fan of Brisbane Roar in Australia.

George Carlin

Utente bannato

This is currently El millor equip del mòn (the best team in the world) :sbav

But I've been cheering for 'em since '99,not exactly good times :stor

Edmont

Capitano
I cheer for Manchester United in Champions League, because I like the way they play football, I appreciate players like Rio Ferdinand and Ryan Giggs and I consider Sir Alex Ferguson a legend.

That's it. Though I live in Switzerland, I don't care about swiss football teams.

VDM85

Stella
Bleaahh... You love Barcellona, Newcastle, ManU, Rangers, Liverpool.... I hate you all :fuck:

FORZA INTER

Lubnic

Titolare
Leeds united!
yeh thats another example of what i meant

leeds under martin o'leary were great.

ferdinand, kewel, viduka, alan smith

there was also that irish left back who seemed to be the next big thing, but i don't have a clue of what happened to him since.

Flow

Prima squadra
Chicago Bulls!!

And Padova in lower italian football leagues because it's my hometown club.

Coutinho2011

Pulcino
First of all I want to thank the Admins for making this english section,wonderful idea to tell you the truth.I'm looking forward to interacting with my Italian nerazurri brothers and sisters and of course other international fans of inter like myself.

To answer the question for me it is...

1-Inter
2-Brazil National Team

I have a question guys,how can I use the smileys?

thank you.

Lubnic

Titolare
First of all I want to thank the Admins for making this english section,wonderful idea to tell you the truth.I'm looking forward to interacting with my Italian nerazurri brothers and sisters and of course other international fans of inter like myself.

To answer the question for me it is...

1-Inter
2-Brazil National Team

I have a question guys,how can I use the smileys?

thank you.
click on ''vai alla modalita' avanzata''

Ivan1+8

Esordiente
There is no team like Fc Internazionale, no one can match it's appeal.

But i have some small 'affection' for the following team as well :

1.Liverpool
2.Galatasaray
3.Lazio
4.Aek Athena
5.PSG
6.Ajax
7.Delta Tulcea

Alto