30 Millions Euro for Eto'o are a JOKE or an INSULT ?

30 million for Eto'o?

This could also spark the interest of PSG or Man City,I
m sure PSG could fork out 40 + million for a champion like Eto'o when they just spend 40 + on pastore :facepalm::facepalm:
I'm sure Eto'o would prefer to play in France than anizhi machalalala or whatever they're called.

:giusto

30 million for Eto'o?
This is also the perfect time to convince those russians to take champions like pandev,milito,muntari etc.

:ghigno: :giusto

I enjoyed your interpretation of the correct answer to their offered :

Jeremy%20Piven%20-%20Get%20the%20Fuck%20Out.gif

:cod

Objectively 30 mil is serious cash - I mean: we are talking 30 million euros for a (great, mind you) player who can play 2-3 more years, tops, at a high level. That said, you're right: if fucking Pastore cost 40, Eto'o should be worth more than the entire GNP of Dagestan. Which, come to think of it, is probably less than 30 million euros :ghigno:
Still, I hope we keep him, coz if we deal him away, who* the hell do we bring in instead?

*Yeah, I know: the purists are going to come down on my ass yelling "It's whom". Well, fuck them :D

Whom - :ghigno: whatever brother :cod :ciao

It an image strike for this fu***ers, 30 millions for a top player is nothing for them. We are stupid to sell him for 30. We should ask 50 and get at least 40, it is unbelievable to rate Eto worth than Pastore or Aguero. It doesn;t matter his age so much as he has the body and constitution of an athlete and he will go on scoring goals well up to 34 years old.

Not to mention the likes of Pastore or Aguerro are players who score 10-14 goals per year, Eto is the man of 36 goals last year alone, playing in one of the most defensive football in the world.

Buying Eto, for this russian rich no good football equals winning the Russian Champioship and going directly in the Champions League Next Year, whith the possibility of futher development of their club :giusto

As you said, i agree selling a striker who just netted 36 goals last year for 30 million looks like Charity. :wall

173147718.gif

Alto